Monday 1 April 2013

Outfit of the Day



                 
 Outfit of the Day, or well, yesterday..
30.3.2013


Yesterday, we went to this birthday party, which was supposed to be a surprise, but jokes on us, we were late. Not the 'fashionably late' sort, but the kind that is one and a half hour late. This was only and only because we were busy clicking miserable pictures of ourselves, trying to get atleast 3 worthy pictures to put up.
Now, do me a favor and don't tell A that I posted this late. I was supposed to yesterday, but I got wound up watching Game of Thrones, come on, season 3 came out. Come on, we all support fandoms, I am sure you are acquainted with delaying work because of shows, books, social networking sites, and well, our blog :P

ANYWAY.

So here go:

Blazer: H&M
Bag: Zara
Watch: Aldo
Top: Massimo Dutti
Shorts: Forever 21
Watch: Calvin Klein

Shoes: Bershka

Love,
xoxo (GossipGirl voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment