Tuesday 2 April 2013

Outfit of the Day 4.2.2013.




Outfit of the Day

April the 2nd year two thousand and thirteen


Today, was my first driving lesson. Yes, first ever. And, 90% of the world wouldn't be able to empathize with me, because 18 year old people are supposed to have driving licenses, the authorities here, seem to have a different opinion. Anyway, so I went there and literally for an hour and a half watched as my instructor taught me how to adjust the seat and pull the freakin’ seat belt. As astonishing as it may seem, there is a ‘particular technique’ to use the seat belt  and if you do it any other way, you shall fail the test. I mean, I have endured 14 years of CBSE education, two of them being the crucial and agonizing years of high level chemistry, math, physics and biology. I SWEAR, I ENDURED THOSE. And, yet here are I am, with my instructor threatening to fail my license approval if I don’t pull the seat belt in the particular method.
Anyway, I digress.
Because of the lesson, I had to keep it casual, so here is my ‘outfit of the day’


My maroon skinny jeans, which dont look skinny since they are caressing my 'oh so fat' legs.

Pants: Pull and Bear

I paired my skinny's with an Army green shirt, which despite it's uncanny contrast, passed off well.



Shirt: Bershka
Pant: Pull and Bear

And, my FAVORITE. My lovely Oxford shoes, which (like everything English) adds a touch of class and grace to the outfit. 


Shoes: Forever 21



So, my darlings, I hope you had a nice time.

Forever and Always,

S :*





No comments:

Post a Comment