Saturday 30 March 2013

Bucket list



Why hello there,

This is literally what I did at 2 a.m. in the morning after receiving my very expected rejection letter from Stanford. I sat up on my warm bed, which was comfy unlike the 5 degree AC in my room which caressed me and successfully gave me a feel of a frost bite.
I made this list. I bucket list-ish thing. And, I intend to achieve this, or at least laugh at it 5 years from now. I am not setting a time limit on this because, if I do, I will definitely fail to complete it because of the pressure.


LET ZE COUNTDOWN BEGIN


This would be the most insignificant one. Walk in Closet.
When I was younger, I used to watch Hannah Montana, yes, laugh all you want. She owned this huge walk in closet. MAN, that’s the dream. I want to have one of those walk in closets, the huge ones which basically occupy an entire room. A pertinent point is this one is that it shouldn’t be empty. Oh, contraire, Mon Cherie, it should be filled with beautiful clothes and magnificent shoes.






Then comes, owning a Bentley.
I don’t know why, but I want it; a white one with red leather seats. Oh, and convertible. Highway, Alexander Mcqeen scarf and Prada shades. The life <3
   





Monte Cristo.
My friend and I planned this, post our reading of the Count of Monte Cristo. That is top priority in our ‘things to do together’ bucket list. And, well, 7th in my current one. Shh. Don’t tell her.






Broadway
I love theatre. If I could, I would live, feel, breathe it. Post my London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts act of ‘Roxie Hart’ from Chicago and my visit to NYC, I literally would LOVE LOVE LOVE to act on stage. Breathe the adrenaline.





This one means a lot. Publishing my novel.
I seem to give up, all the time. Mostly, it’s because of school, but since that is over, once I find peace of mine I will sit my ass on a chair, find a damn typewriter and write my novel.


  



And, finally, the reason why I started this list.
Stanford.
Yeah, not now, not today, and not in the next four years, but I’ll reach there. I know I will. Or, atleast, I hope I do. I could write stories about this, fill up pages. But, I'll leave it just at this.





Well, this was more for myself than anybody else,
Still,
Forever and Always,
Au Revoir,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment