Thursday 4 April 2013

Brown Sugar


Salut, lovelies.


I’m assuming you missed me. Or, at least I am hoping you did. Yesterday, A updated the latter half of the day, I was supposed to elucidate upon the beginning of it. I didn’t. I procrastinate, always. Being lazy lives in my bones and skin and muscles and tissues. Basically, every darn cell in my body.

Yet again, I digress. (It’s funny the most recurrent phrase in all my posts is this one)

3.4.2013 started early, considering we don’t have school and we are pre-occupied (A was watching ‘Carrie Diaries’ while I was doing my ‘Dance with Dragons’) so we slept pretty late and yet woke up with the sun at 7 a.m.
We drove to this obscure little heaven in Al Quoz, which looked like:












There we had my first ever photo-shoot, for my modeling portfolio. Now, I don’t mean to be a pessimist but people as little as I barely ever get a shot at modeling, my manager-stylist-bestfriend-freak believes otherwise. For those of you, who don’t know who that is, it’s my co-blogger A. So, we went there, waited for about 10 minutes and then we entered the ‘Studio’, where my lovely photographer spent about half hour clicking about 28304390402 pictures of me, NONE OF WHICH I GOT TO LOOK AT. A peaked in and she said they were beautiful, while I blushed and fluttered my lashes.
Post the real photoshoot, we had a little one of our own, in the place we like to call ‘little Italy’. It is known as ‘The  Courtyard’, and it’s beautiful. Seriously, check it out someday, if you ever travel to Dubai.






























We then went to ‘Crumbs’. The breakfast there was délicieux . I shall not waste words but instead entice you with the beauty.



























Forgive me for being tardy,
Love
Forever and Always,
S <3

P.S. Thanks for all the support, makes us want to do better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment