Saturday 13 April 2013

SSS: Splashes of Spring and Summer





Hello darling *Thick British Accent*

The weekend just started, so I hope you have a lovely one :*

Now, today I went on my first university shopping spree. Since I've finally decided to study at University of California, Santa Barbara which looks like:

MY UNIVERSITY. I AM OFFICIALLY A GAUCHO <3

My university is like one of the awesome-est freakin' places. It's the 12 most party prone school in The United States.  There is an in-campus beach and it's summer all along.
Despite all these perks, the reason I am going to the university is because of physics. Yes, mundane as it seems it makes me happier that shopping. Okay, I take that back. It doesnt. SHOPPINGISTHEBESTEVERRRR<3

This is the view. HOW COULD I RESIST? 


I need a hell load of summer clothes. BRIGHT NEON summer clothes. So, that's what I did, I splashed neon and pastels all over my credit card and shopped.

So, here is a basic summary of my cute and not so vivid shopping spree:



There are more bags. I couldn't fit it in one frame. :(


My beautiful peach pumps from Anne Klein


My peach printed linen t-shirt, a striped and plain white from Zara.
I like to call the peach one my Mucchi T (Mucchi is Moustache in Hindi)



My spring color obsesseion.
A pink, A peach, A yellow and a Polkadot T shirt from Bershkaa <3


fjkfl
A sand blue denim shirt and neon green skirt from Bershka, yet again :P



A straw hat
A neon pink bag
and six, yes, six belts
all from Bershka


My summer strapped sandals from Aeropostale

Beautiful camis from Aeropostale

My bloody adorable peach sandals from Mango.
It has cute gold buckles <3


Happy T
Pink jeans
Printed leggings
and Black disco pants
From Stradivarius


Pretty rings from Claires


jdcl
Ze cute bag, sneak a peak ;)

Now, somehow it feels inapropriate posting this. Mostly because of my hours of watching Criminal Minds,
But. they're adorableee. My cute undies from Lasenza

This is my favorite. It's a book full of post it's and it's FABULOUSLY BRITISH.
From Jack Wills


Four colors of my post its.


I feel oddly happy today. Shopping is therapeutic. :P
I shall say good bye to you on a beautiful note that acknowledges the fact that shopping doesn't ever stop <3

Love love love
S <3




No comments:

Post a Comment