Saturday 20 April 2013

Splurge or Steal?

Hello there lovelies.
Sorry for the lack of posts. Change of weather in Dubai has affected me majorly and I have ended up in bed with a terrible cold :(

With the massive amount of change in the upcoming trends, there are so many things we all want but cannot afford because it comes along with a massive price tag. Being an avid follower of fashion, there are so many things on my wishlist which I obviously cannot afford being a teenager. So I stick to my amazing high street stores which come up with the best dupes of the designer items and come with an affordable price tag.

















Hope you enjoyed the post. And if you have ever wanted a designer item but couldn't afford it and settled for the dupe, do tell us in the comments section below :)

  Have a lovely weekend !

Tons of love,
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment