Friday 29 March 2013

A Song of Ice and Fire



 Salut, again!

My co-blogger Akshata, and I had a whole 5 day plan, but life came up and said, “Hey, let’s screw over their plan”, so I am going to go ahead and drift away from going to the beach, clicking pretty pictures and writing soul-full things about fashion. Instead, I am going to sit here and start my novel, the 5th part of ‘A Song of Ice ad Fire’ called Dance with Dragons. I have been resisting this piece of art for the past month because of my 12 grade board exams. Now that they are over, and graduation is over. COLLEGE BITCHES.
Ok, I digress.
reverting back to Game of Thrones, the reason I find it highly necessary to write about it is that season 3 is coming out in like 2 days. ififeofjmcldd. (That is my expression of excitement. I didn't have a seizure)

And, despite how boring it seems, watching fantasy series and reading fantasy novels with a hot cup of coffee makes my day.

Forever and Always,
S.

The Marc Jacobs catalog and the coffee wasn't exactly planned, but it  explains my scattered table and brain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment