Friday 29 March 2013

Monochrome obsessed.

Hello there lovelies. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

My first weekend after my finals wasn't the best ever. Started my day off with practice for a fashion show which was extremely painful because of my beautiful yet agonizing 6 inch heels. Fortunately the pain lasted for 2 hours only. Let me show you what they look like:

Shoes : Steve Madden

After slipping out of my heels, and slipping into my shiny loafers I headed to Dubai Mall, Asia's biggest mall (Glimpse of Dubai Mall coming soon!)  for a quick meal at Chilli's. And now I plan on catching up on Vampire Diaries which I tried avoiding because of  "12th Grade".

A little sneak peak of what i wore today :

Shirt: Forever 21


Shoes : Zara



 Hope I didn't bore you with my not-so-interesting day.



Lots of love,
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment