Friday 29 March 2013

Salut in Monochrome


Salut in monochrome.
Mon Dieu, the amount of French.
Don’t worry, contrary to what you might think, our OCD about French is mostly temporary; however, the one about Fashion is pretty much perpetual.
Whatever TV show I follow, all of them have a 0 episode, the un-aired, the mysterious, the enticing yet oh so silly, behind the scenes episode.
So, we present a fundamental analogue of that, with our ‘construction of the blog’.
The tedious hours of going to malls, the hectic roaming around and the busy window shopping, literally degenerated our brain. Oh, who am I kidding, all that spells each letter of the phrase 'absolute fun' for us.


Forever and Always,
S & A.
 

So, here we go:




Lights, camera, spotlight...








I'm the prettiest mouse in the world :P

























When you're broken, I will mend ya. Yes. Ed Sheeran is the one and only<3



No, I don't generally sit and read a dictionary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment