Saturday 1 June 2013

MeF's top 10 ;)




Hello all you people.
As the title reads, this post is a tantalizing count down of the top ten best dressed men. This one was especially interesting for us to write because we did what we love: stalk the hottest men around the globe. Frankly, I was gawking with my mouth wide open at these eye candies.
I hope you have as much fun reading and looking through as I did.


SOOO.

#10
On our number 10 stands Ryan Gosling with his heart rendering acting skills and well, everything rendering body with that gorgeous chiseled face. With a body like his, he can pull of a suit just as well as he does a casual linen shirt with jeans.











#9
You would assume that when a man starts out with High School Musical, they would never reach such great heights. But Zac Efron defies the Disney logic. He has grown into a gorgeous man. With a bedazzling sense of fashion, he is our number 9.





#8
Leonardo di caprio. His blue eyes and blonde hair make him wantable, but it’s his acting and emotions that add a level of sexiness. And to top that, his formals make woman throughout the world go crazy.





#7
When I watched Oceans 13, I had a plethora of hot guys to stare at, but I could not get my eyes off of George Clooney. Yes, he is 53 years old, but he possesses that aura that the other fish in the sea don’t. He has the perfect calming smile and an ‘to die for’ sense of fashion. 







#6
RDJ. A man who is literally becoming sexier by the minute. Better known as Tony Stark, he defies all the norms that speak that as a person matures, they lose their appeal. Robert Downey Jr. is a man who everyone loves, not just because of his fashion and looks but also because of his sarcasm and wit.






#5
David Gandy, the face of top notch fashion companies like D&G, Massimo Dutti, Hugo Boss, Zara and the same, he doesn’t need many words to explain his obvious presence in the world of fashion. A little fact that makes him ever so delicious to me is his British accent




#4
When I think David Beckham, I am supposed to think football, but all that dictates my mind is his stunning sense of fashion. He is the man that put fashion into the world of sports. Personally, I love his entire family. Victoria Beckham, David Beckham and the little ones put out a statement that no other family can possibly live up to.




#3
This guy, I like better undressed. Adam Levine has a voice to die for and looks to kill. This lead singer of Maroon 5 creates a sensation with each new video that he releases, his sex appeal increasing steadily with each one. I think it’s his smirk that makes me want him so much, but well, without his lovely sense of dressing I would not…ah, who am I kidding, I’d want him anyway.







#2
Number two is a 1D sensation; teenage girls just swoon at his sexy smirk. Despite my hate for his music, I couldn't help but put him up at number 2. I wish I could write novels and epics on his beauty, but I’d just leave you with this picture which will make your pupils dilate and let out a sigh :P






#1
This man I simply revel because of his ‘sense and sensibility’ of style and fashion. Tom Ford has set up a name for himself. He is specifically number one on list because he is one of those few designers who put themselves forward in their advertisements. Tom Ford is sexy, suave and a stylist. He is what we deem to be the king of fashion.






Hope you ended up drooling too,
Love,
S and A


No comments:

Post a Comment