Monday 3 June 2013

Glamour at Cannes




Greetings.


The annual Cannes film festival came and brought along with it piles and piles of glamour and dresses. The festival lasted longer than a week and ended on the 26th of May, 2013. We have a much delayed post about it. As you see the date: it’s the 3rd of June. Well, I could provide excuses but I will tell you the truth. We weren't really planning to update our blog with this, I mean, c’mon, Harper’s Bazaar does a post on Cannes, who is going to read our post?
But then it all broke upon me when I saw the beautiful pictures of beautiful people and their beautiful dresses at their senior proms, so I thought instead of putting up a whiny post about how life is unfair to us with our anti-prom schools, I’ll perk it up with beautiful women from the Cannes.
So, as I might have mentioned before, we have been brought up in a CBSE system of life. Central board of Secondary Education, should be just a way of education, but as all people know: The six stressful hours of school and the rest 18 of education end up making it a way of life. Now, I really don’t want to sound bleak and melancholy, but in these past years of education our school hasn't had a prom, a dance or a sort of break from the usual day where we dress ourselves up and look all prim and proper. I mean, yeah, we have loads and loads of fun. School was laughter and all of that, but then again, I've never worn a corsage.
Ah, venting is so passé.
Thus, I’ll move on to these pretty ladies:



MeF’s #5 is Nicole Kidman in Valentino
She looks bridal with the white dress and the beautiful smile.








At #4 is Alessandra Ambrosio in Elie Saab. 
I personally love the shocking yellow embroidered and the make-up done with it. The color is so hard to pull off, but leave it to her to make it look like a piece of cake. The sexy thigh slit shows of the VS models beautiful body. 









At #3 is Rosie Huntington Whitely in Dior.
The off-shoulder uneven dress and her shimmering blonde hair make her look angelic.






At #2 is Izabel Goulart in Emilio Pucci
I absolutely love the slit that runs until her thigh with the sheer black dress. It is not only bold but also breathtaking








At #1 is my favorite: Cara Delevingne.

Her Black Burberry turned heads when she stepped on to the red carpet. The gorgeous black lace and the perfect beautiful face. Cara was a show stopper.











Love

S and A <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award tag. Check out my post to find out more and your questions! xx

    http://razmataz-girl.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete